Please use the drop down menu to select the area you are looking for.
If you would like to refer a client, please use the ‘For Clients’ drop down menu and select the appropriate button.
We vet potential members carefully, to ensure that they are suitably qualified and trained to work with this client group. To be a member of the network you need to
- Be a qualified therapist (minimum level 4 or equivalent) and have had specialist training for working with those people who have committed sexual offences (minimum 3 days specialist training)
- Agree to the ‘good practice guidelines’ of StopSO.
- Be committed to ongoing supervision.
- Provide a reference from your supervisor, for working with this client group.
- Provide a reference from another professional, for working with this client group.
- Pay a £50 annual referral fee once you have seen your first referral.
- Provide details and dates of qualifications, relevant training(s) for this client group, and CPD
- Provide details of the professional body or bodies that you are registered with, a member of, or accredited by
- Provide details of how much professional indemnity insurance you hold, who it is held with, and when it is due for renewal (we require a minimum of £2 million)
- Send a copy of your certificate of accreditation, and the main certificate(s) relating to your qualification(s), specialist training, relevant CPD, insurance documents, and CRB check (if relevant) etc (by post or email). (Some people have said do I need to find them all? Find the most important one(s), and if we need more we will let you know).
- Send a copy of a recent photograph of yourself.