StopSO is a charity registered with the Charity Commission of England and Wales. We have a UK-wide independent network of suitably qualified and experienced professionals who are willing and trained to work with potential sex offenders, sex offenders and their families. These professionals are supervised and include psychologists, psychotherapists and doctors.
- UK wide network of experienced therapists trained and willing to work with this client group
- Comprehensive assessment inc. risk, physical, relational, psychological, spiritual, & social aspects
- Individual therapy for the offender
- Individual therapy for the partner
- Couple work, for both to see the therapist together, including communication training
- Training for the therapists
- Online support network for therapists to work with sex offenders
- Online support network for the families of offenders
- Effective research
Who we offer it to:
- Those at risk of sexual offending or concerned about their behaviour
- Non-offending paedophiles
- Those who have been cautioned, charged with or convicted with a sexual offence
- Those who are fearful of re-offending
- Those who are in prison
- Partners of the above
- Survivors of sexual abuse
If you would like to request help please click here and complete a referral form.
Currently StopSO is not Government funded or supported by any funding. We rely on donations, if you would like to help you can make a donation here, thank you !