StopSO (Specialist Treatment Organisation for the Prevention of Sexual Offending) is looking for a self motivated and dynamic individual to take the organization to the next level.
The Business Development and Funding Officer will be a role that requires you to work from home, on a self-employed basis for up to 25hrs per week.
Your role will be developing StopSO by:
- Working to create a 3-5 year plan that StopSO can work towards
- Reviewing StopSO’s current policies and procedures and making recommendations for improvement
- Carry out a review of StopSO currently, using the PEST or SLEPT review, to make recommendations to the Board of Trustee’s
- Seek funding opportunities for StopSO identifying and completing funding bids and remaining the point of contact while those bids are processed.
- Assisting with current funding evaluation
- Identifying opportunities through partnerships and commissioning opportunities
In addition, be a point of contact for media enquiries, and assist in the general administration of StopSO, where needed.
We’re looking for someone who has experience in organisations / the charitable sector, who is self motivated and keen to work on their own primarily.
The role will provisionally report to the Chair of Trustee’s on a weekly basis, with formal reporting to the Board of Trustee’s on the 1st Tuesday of every month.
We’re keen for this role to develop StopSO and you’ll be at the forefront in helping the organisation drive forward to help reduce sexual offending.
If you feel this role is for you, please send a CV and covering letter of no more than 500 words to [email protected] by 5pm on the 17th June 2021. Interviews will take place via Zoom.